Our cPanel admin blog has been a valuable resource for system administrators since it launched in 2009.
Here are some statistics about our customers and what we do, according to data collected in 2022:
- 74% of the readers of our blog work for web hosting companies or maintain at least one server that hosts websites (You can find links to our blog all across WHT and the cPanel forums)
- 84% of our customers are web hosting providers
- 61% of our customers have more than one server managed by us
- 21% of our customers run Plesk, “bare” Linux, or some other control panel on at least one server we manage
- Between 2013 and 2022, 86% of the “one-time” customers that hired us to work on their servers hired us again within this timeframe
- 91% of tickets are resolved within 24 hours
- Our customer feedback system shows a 99.98% satisfaction rating on our services
And now a little about us:
Our company was founded in January 2009 by a group of like-minded system administrators that sought to create a knowledge base for web hosting providers running cPanel. We maintain a small United States-based employee-owned and operated company where consistency, competence, and efficiency have become the foundation of our success. Still with such a small staff, we are now managing hundreds of cPanel servers per month belonging to our loyal clients that trust us with one of the most vital aspects of their businesses. We have over 50 years combined experience, and many of us have been working with cPanel for over 10 years.